Uniting Woodfield is conveniently located with easy access to the shops, clubs, public transport and parklands of Croydon. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our one bedroom villas and two bedroom units with varying outlooks are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle. Features include:
- One bedroom villa and two bedroom units with combined lounge and dining areas
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Separate laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Window and floor coverings
- Pet friendly
- Community room and library
- Social program
- Garages - subject to availability (fees apply)
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to public transport buses.
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call on 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops, Close to public transport, Pastoral care, Garages available (fee)