Uniting Wirreanda West Pennant Hills is conveniently located with ready access to public bus transport and easy linkage to Castle Hill Road. The village is a short drive from Castle Towers Shopping Centre and close to Castlewood Community Reserve and the Highs Road Village Green.
We have a one and two bedroom units with varying outlooks in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 2 bedroom with study
- Bus stop at your doorstep
- Well-equipped community centre
- Visiting hairdresser
- Village bus
- Indoor swimming pool
- Social and activities program
- Co-located with a Uniting residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace-of-mind
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds fully
- Pet friendly
- Pool side garden area with a water feature and fish pond
- Picnic area
- Bush walking track
- Community Garden and lounge areas
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you can get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: Walk to shops, close to public transport, indoor pool, library, bush walking track