Stay fit and healthy
If you’re over the age of 60 and want to stay fit and healthy, our seniors gyms can help.
We offer personalised exercise and movement programs in a safe and comfortable environment.
What we offer:
- The support of accredited Exercise Physiologists and Fitness Specialists
- Group and individual exercise activities
- The chance to meet new people and have a chat
- Health and fitness checks
- One-to-one program evaluation every three months, to make sure your program continues to suit your needs and goals
- Advice and help with reducing your risk of long term health issues
- Disease management and assessment
- Flexible and affordable payment options
- Conveniently open five days per week.
Stay active and feel the difference
Regular exercise can do great things for your mind and body, helping to create a happier and healthier you:
- Control weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes and bone/joint problems
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke and some cancers
- Manage pain
- Maintain or increase joint movement
- Prevent falls and injuries
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Boost self-confidence.
Our Seniors Gym locations
- Waverley, Eastern Suburbs, Sydney
- Lilyfield, Inner West, Sydney
- Chatswood, Northern Suburbs, Sydney
- Gordon, Canberra, ACT
- Gerringong, NSW
- Orange, NSW
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: Services offered through CHSP or private funding