Enjoy a relaxed bay side lifestyle. Uniting Salamander Bay Village is situated in beautifully landscaped gardens with paved walkways and outdoor areas, just a short walk to the tranquil waters of Port Stephens. It's a friendly and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our one, two and three-bedroom units are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle. Features include:
- Pet friendly community
- One, two and three bedroom units with open plan living design
- Community centre and library
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Social Program
- Garage or carport subject to availability - fees apply
- Co-located with the residential aged care home
- 24 hour emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Shops and services nearby
- Walk to the water's edge of Port Stephens.
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call on 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system; close to public transport, Pastoral care, swimming pool