Uniting Pinewood is conveniently located with easy access to the shops, clubs, public transport and parklands of Earlwood. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one and two bedroom units with varying outlooks and in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom units with combined lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Window and floor coverings
- Community room
- Bus trips
- Central paved courtyard with peaceful water feature
- Off street parking
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and medical services
- Bus stop at front of village.
At Uniting Pinewood we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.