Conveniently located near Turramurra railway station and the local shopping area, Uniting Northaven is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our spacious one bedroom units are available in a range of sizes and layouts with quality fixtures and fittings so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One bedroom units with combined lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Built in wardrobe
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Community room
- Social Program
- Co-located with Residential aged care home
- Shared access to hairdresser and on-site chapel
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and transport.
At Uniting Northaven we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system; Walk to shops; Close to public transport; Pastoral care