Uniting Nareen Terrace is located in a quiet, rural setting amongst picturesque gardens and surrounding native bushland with easy access to a major hospital and shops. Uniting Nareen Terrace is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our two, two plus study and three bedroom villas are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Two, two plus study and three bedroom villas with open plan living design
- Designer kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Attached garage with internal access
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built-in wardrobes
- Pet friendly
- Community centre and library
- Social program
- Croquet lawn and outdoor gym
- Swimming Pool
- Village green and outdoor gazebo with lagoon views
- Walking track through surrounding native bush
- Community garden
- Co-located with the award winning Uniting Starrett Lodge residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team.
- Walk to transport.
At Uniting Nareen Terrace we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Close to public transport, Pastoral care, Swimming pool, Walking track