Enjoy a relaxed bay side lifestyle with the convenience of easy access to shops, The Entrance Leagues Club, The Bay Sports Club and Bateau Bay golf range as well as transport. Uniting Nareen Gardens is a friendly and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one and two bedroom villas in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom villas featuring open plan living design
- Community centre and library
- Arts / crafts room
- Men's shed
- Shared access to hairdresser and chapel
- Social Program
- Garages subject to availability fees apply
- Residential aged care home nearby
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Shops and services nearby
- Walk to the water's edge of Bateau Bay.
At Uniting Nareen Gardens we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops, Close to public transport, Pastoral care, Men's shed, Library