Conveniently located with easy access to shops, transport and medical services, Uniting Mayflower Westmead is a great place to call home.
This is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s. Our one and two bedroom units are available in a range of sizes and layouts, so you can choose the home that complements your lifestyle. Features include:
- One and two bedroom units with open plan living design
- Pet friendly
- Community rooms
- Shared access to the kiosk and hairdresser
- Social program
- Village bus
- Co-located with a Uniting residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops, transport and medical services.
- Village Nurse Mon-Fri, from 8.00am to 12.00pm
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Serviced apartments
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops and medical services, Close to public transport, Village Nurse Mon-Fri (8.00am to 12.00pm).