Uniting Mayflower Westmead is conveniently located with easy access to shops, transport and medical services and is the perfect place to call home. This is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one and two bedroom units in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Pet friendly
- One and two bedroom units with open plan living design
- Community rooms
- Shared access to the kiosk and hairdresser
- Social program
- Village bus
- Co-located with a residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops, transport and medical services.
- Village Nurse Mon-Fri, from 8.00am to 12.00pm
At Uniting Mayflower we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops and medical services, Close to public transport, Village Nurse Mon-Fri (8.00am to 12.00pm).