Uniting Mayflower is conveniently located with easy access to medical services, shops, eateries, public transport and all the amenities of Rockdale. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have one and two bedroom units with varying outlooks and in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom units with combined lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Window and floor coverings
- Off street parking
- Co-located with the Uniting Bruce Sharpe residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and medical services
- Walk to Rockdale train station.
At Uniting Mayflower we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities, dedicated gardening areas or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: Units are located at 73, 102 & 114 Frederick St, Rockdale, 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops & medical services, Close to public transport