Located in a quiet street Uniting Mayflower Pendle Hill enjoys a peaceful location and easy access to public bus transport. This is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community, specially designed for over 55s.
We have spacious one and two bedroom villas in a range of sizes and layouts, so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom villas
- Sunny front patios and private rear courtyards
- Pet friendly
- Public transport out the front of the village
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Community room and library
- Medical consulting room
- Social program
- Village Bus for weekly shopping and regular outings
- Visiting hairdresser
- Garages subject to availability fees apply
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace-of-mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team.
At Uniting Mayflower Pendle Hill we're all about choice, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week, or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops, Close to public transport, Swimming Pool