Nestled in a quiet tree-lined street, Uniting Mawarra is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community. Specially designed for over 55s, the village is conveniently located near bus services which take you to Pennant Hills railway station and Castle Hill shopping centres.
Our spacious one and two bedroom villas feature their own private balcony or patio opening onto a peaceful landscaped garden setting.
- Onsite community hall, arts/crafts and games room, library and workshop
- Social Program
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and public transport
- Visit Pennant Hills on a fortnightly shopping bus trip into town.
At Uniting Mawarra we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.