Uniting Manning Leigh is conveniently located with easy access to the shops, clubs, public transport and medical services. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
We have studio and one bedroom units with varying outlooks and in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Studio and one bedroom units with open plan living design
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Window and floor coverings
- Community room
- Social Program
- Off street parking subject to availability fees apply
- Village bus
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to Nowra's CBD, Local Clubs and medical services
- Walk to public transport buses
At Uniting Manning Leigh we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Walk to shops and medical services, Close to public transport