Come and visit us, we're open each week:
10.00am to 2.00pm (meet at display unit No. 48)
Nestled amongst a bushland setting, Uniting Kentgrove Village is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our spacious one and two bedroom units and villas are available in a range of sizes and layouts, so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle. Features include:
- One and two bedroom units and villas with open plan living design
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built in wardrobe
- Well-equipped community room
- Library and games room
- Internet kiosk
- Social program
- Uniting church on site
- Parking options (fees apply)
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team.
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call on 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, Library and games room, Internet Kiosk, Bush setting