Our home care services can provide a little or a lot of help to support you to live independently at home.
As the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and the ACT, Uniting offers a full range of services for older people, designed to make sure you receive the right support and care as your needs change. We offer a range of services including:
- Domestic assistance - Help with the housework, laundry, shopping or meal preparation.
- Personal care - Assistance with showering, dressing and toileting.
- Social support - Companionship in your home, outings or connecting you with local interest groups.
- Respite care - Giving your carer a break for a few hours or days.
- Nursing - Clinical support for managing medication or health conditions.
- Transport - As part of your package, we can organise transport for social outings, shopping trips or appointments.
- Home maintenance and modifications - Making your home or garden safer and easier to live in.
- Case Management and Support - Expert support and advice to help you design services based on your individual goals.
- Allied health services - Professional advice, support and equipment to improve your mobility and wellbeing.
We’ll help you navigate the My Aged Care process to get the most from your funding, then we’ll work with you to make sure your Home Care Package meets your individual goals and budget. We also have the flexibility to adapt your services as your needs change. Transparent costs and no exit fees.
Ask Uniting which services are available in your area.
In home care features
Types of care
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
- Available in ACT