Enjoy that sense of country living with the convenience of easy access to shops and transport. Uniting Hawkesbury is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our one and two bedroom units are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom units with combined lounge and dining space
- Individual patio spaces for each unit
- Friendly community of residents
- Regular community activities available
- Garages and off street parking subject to availability fees apply
- Shared access to the chapel and visiting hairdresser
- Co-located with the residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained
- Walk to shops
- 5 minute walk to transport services
- Mountain glimpses from some first floor units.
At Uniting Hawkesbury we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the social activities happening each month or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there are plenty of areas to enjoy throughout the village. No need to worry about maintenance, just sit back and enjoy the peaceful surrounds.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.