Nestled in a garden setting in the heart of Beecroft, Uniting Copeland Gardens is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our spacious one and two bedroom units with quality fixtures and fittings are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- One and two bedroom units with combined lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built-in wardrobe
- Shared community centre
- Social program
- Parking options - subject to availability fees apply
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and transport.
At Uniting Copeland Gardens we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.