In the inner-northern suburbs of Adelaide, the Uniting Communities Health Access team provides rehabilitation and therapy to help you maintain and improve your health and wellbeing.
Supporting people aged 65 and over (over 50 for Indigenous Australians), we offer physiotherapy, falls prevention, podiatry, hydrotherapy, occupational therapy exercise classes and social work, and can help you:
- regain lapsed skills after a medical concern
- adjust to a reduction in mobility
- learn how to stay fit
- help you learn how to tackle everyday tasks you are finding difficult
- overcome a difficult period in your life
- with treatment for pain or discomfort from muscular skeletal complications, or
- if you are in need of foot care.
To find out more, please contact us on 08 8202 5900, email by clicking on the 'Send a Message' button or visit our website.