Uniting Caroona is conveniently located close to local shopping centres, sporting facilities, medical centre and medical services. It's a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our one and two bedroom villas are available with varying outlooks and quality fixtures and fittings so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle. Features include:
- One and two bedroom villas with open plan living design
- Pet friendly
- Community centre
- Resident organised social program
- Outdoor gazebo areas
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Access to a hairdresser
- Village bus
- Co-located with a Uniting residential aged care home
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Common gardens and grounds fully maintained by Uniting
- Walk to shops, medical centre and bus transport.
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family, friends and pets are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call on 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: Walk to shops, close to public transport, hydrotherapy pool; Pastoral care