A gardener's delight, Uniting Carinya is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community. Specially designed for over 55s, the village is conveniently located close to the heart of Epping and with easy access to public transport bus services.
Our spacious one and two bedroom units feature their own private balcony or patio opening onto a peaceful landscaped garden setting. Features include:
- One and two bedroom units featuring open plan living design
- Community hall, arts/crafts room and library
- Social program
- Pet friendly
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Built-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen and appliances
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Beautifully maintained gardens and grounds
- Close to shops and local restaurants
- Bus stop at front of village
- Close to Epping train station and bus interchange.
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome, and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call on 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system, walk to shops, close to public transport, pastoral care, garden setting