Uniting AgeWell Sorell Community, Ningana, is a vibrant residence east of Hobart where we support you to get the best out of life.
With 72 single rooms with ensuites bathrooms and free-standing wardrobes, Ningana offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
We have numerous lounge rooms, a large activities room with fully-equipped kitchen, spa and therapy room and beautifully landscaped gardens including outdoor barbecue area and numerous courtyards.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.