Welcome to Uniting AgeWell Manor Lakes Community, our modern aged care residence in Wyndham Vale where we support you to age well.
Our newly redeveloped home boasts contemporary living spaces, including generous and well appointed bedrooms, high quality, flexible care and a vibrant community that enables you to get the most out of life.
It has 88 modern bedrooms, including single rooms or couples accommodation and all with ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes.
There is a dynamic and engaging activities program and residents are encouraged to catch up with friends and family at the on-site café with al fresco dining, or enjoy one of the many landscapes gardens or lounge areas.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support in a non restrictive environment
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms with cosy fireplaces and televisions
- Intimate chapel area for worship and celebration times
- In-room televisions with Foxtel option.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.