Our modern residence in Melbourne’s inner west offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Uniting AgeWell Kingsville Community has 68 places, including single rooms and couples accommodation, all with ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes.
We have beautifully landscaped gardens, including courtyard where residents can sit and enjoy their day, and an on-site café and shop with al fresco dining.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, optometry and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms with televisions and DVD players
- Intimate chapel area for worship and celebration times, including movies.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.