Uniting AgeWell Kalkee Community, Nangatta, offers secure high quality dementia-specific care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
The renovated, modern residence in Belmont, Geelong, has 51 spacious light filled rooms with built-in wardrobes, including single or shared ensuite bathrooms.
Nangatta has a dynamic and engaging lifestyle program focussed on wellbeing and reminiscence, and a large lounge with café-style coffee facilities where residents can catch up with friends and family.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Modern central lounge and dining areas and television lounges
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (51 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
Please conatct (03) 5243 6688 for further details & to book your tour.