Uniting AgeWell Girrawheen Community is a well-established and close-knit residence that offers individual high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
We have 31 places, including some single rooms and double rooms for couples, overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyards.
Close to the Martin Street shops and Brighton beach, Girrawheen has a dynamic and engaging lifestyle program, including visits from local groups and schools and regular social activities.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high-level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Ensuite bathrooms available in some rooms and all with built in wardrobes
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge room
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.