Uniting AgeWell Carnsworth Community is a well established residence in Kew, one of Melbourne’s most prestigious areas.
With 80 places, including single, couples and shared rooms, Carnsworth offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
All rooms overlook the beautifully landscaped gardens, including numerous courtyards where residents can sit and enjoy their day.
Close to Kew junction, including cafés and shops, Carnsworth has a dynamic and engaging lifestyle program and modern on-site café and library area where residents can catch up with friends and family.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support through the unique UA Namaste program
- Palliative care
- A selection of rooms with ensuite bathrooms and built-in wardrobes
- Dedicated chaplain to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable lounge rooms
- Chapel and activity area for worship and celebration times.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.