Uniting AgeWell Camberwell Community, Tanderra is a well established residence in the leafy Melbourne suburb of Camberwell, offering individual, high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Close to the extensive tram network and local cafés and shops, Tanderra has 40 single rooms with build in wardrobes, comfortable and spacious lounge rooms and reading and games nooks for more private gatherings.
Residents can take advantage of the beautiful gardens, use the barbecue facilities or take part in the dynamic and engaging activities program, including range of in-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- On-site mini mart
- In-house hairdresser
- Close to public transport.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
Additional details: Pet friendly