Uniting AgeWell enables you to access therapies and assistive technology to restore and maintain your health, independence and wellbeing.
Our five Allied Health and Therapy Centres in Forest Hill, Hawthorn, Noble Park, Oakleigh and Preston provide a range of therapeutic and restorative services, that can assist you to regain or maintain your strength and wellbeing, remain socially connected and live independently.
Services and opening times vary across the five centres, including a range of tailored rehabilitation and health maintenance programs, special focus groups and health promotion activities:
- occupational therapy including assessments for home safety, aids and equipment
- exercise physiology
- rehabilitation, wellness and strength groups, including state-of-the-art seniors gyms
- podiatry and foot care
- massage therapy
- short term restorative care programs
- healthy ageing education and information
- falls and balance programs
- rehabilitation exercise groups for clients with Parkinson’s, Stroke, Osteoporosis, cardiac and pulmonary conditions
- Tai Chi, pilates and walking groups
The Allied Health and Therapy Centres in Forest Hill, Oakleigh and Noble Park offer state-of-the-art seniors gyms fully-equipped Helsinki University Research (HUR) equipment – specialised strength training equipment designed for seniors that uses air resistance and innovative smart technology to provide tailored programs and outstanding results.
To find out how we can help you to remain active, contact a centre near you or call the Uniting AgeWell team on: 1300 783 435.
Day therapy centre features
Additional details: State-of-the-art seniors gyms, exercise groups for clients with Parkinson's, stroke, balance, wellness & strength programs, assessments for home safety, healthy ageing & outreach programs