UCWB provides flexible home care packages (HCP) tailored for every individual.
What we offer
Our support workers are highly experienced and understand the importance of giving you a choice. We have a wide array of services to choose from including:
- Personal care: bathing, showering or dressing
- Medication supervision
- Social support and helping you go places
- Dementia support
- Transport to appointments
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing, vacuuming
- Shopping and account paying
- Garden tidy: lawn mowing, pruning, edging
- Minor home maintenance: ‘odd jobs’ such as fixing dripping taps, fly screens, door handles
- UCWB can also link you to other activities and services in the community.
Everyone who wants to get a home care packages must go through My Aged Care to get an assessment called an ACAT and we can help you get one.
UCWB accepts referrals from other organisations, health care providers, advocates and family members. People can also refer themselves.
UCWB also has financial education programs to help you keep track of your finances, psychology, child and family services, a wide range of programs for carers including respite care no interest and low interest loans and other social and well being programs.