Uniting Care Wesley Bowden (UCWB) provide simple, flexible home care support plans tailored for every individual.
We provide a full range of in home services and products as well as providing choice & flexibility in the way your care and support is provided. To meet your specific requirements, the services can change as your needs change.
Our staff will meet with you to see how we can help. We keep it simple.
Services we provide:
Our services can be fully customised and designed around your particular needs. Our support workers are highly experienced and understand the importance of client choice. We have a wide array of services to choose from including:
- Personal care: bathing, showering or dressing
- Medication supervision
- Social support
- Dementia support
- Transport to appointments
- Meal preparation
- Domestic support: cleaning, laundry, ironing, vacuuming.
- Shopping and account paying
- Garden tidy: lawn mowing, pruning, edging
- Minor home maintenance: ‘odd jobs’ such as fixing dripping taps, fly screens, door handles
- UCWB can also link you to other activities and services in the community.
- Participants must be 65 years or over
- Participants must live in the Charles Sturt, western part of Port Adelaide Enfield or West Torrens council areas.
- You will need to be assessed by a member of the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT). We can help you to contact My Aged Care to arrange your Aged Care Assessment which will identify the right services for your needs and the level of care you require. ACAT will meet with you in your own home or in hospital.
All referrals must go through My Aged Care, however UCWB can provide a guided referral on behalf of the participant.
UCWB accepts referrals from other organisations, health care providers, advocates and family members. People can also refer themselves. We will then assist by guiding people through the necessary steps and Government requirements to ensure their needs are met.