Glenagarry offers aged care in comfortable surroundings. Rooms are spacious and well designed and the extensive communal facilities are well appointed to meet the needs of residents, visitors and staff. Glengarry has 44 rooms including a 14 bed high level care dementia wing. Each unit comprises a modern, carefully designed bed/sitting room with en-suite bathroom.
In the late 1990s, the original Federation Home was extensively restored and a new wing added. The building complex is fully accessible by lifts and covered walkways and is nestled amongst established gardens and trees in a quiet cul-de-sac near Rawson Park.
Glengarry is located close to public transport on Bradley’s Head Road and is near to Mosman shopping village and facilities. It is also adjacent to Mosman Private Hospital. In 2015, additional upgrades and building works will be undertaken as part of the Twilight Aged Care capital works program.
At Glengarry, our team of professional and caring staff deliver all aspects of residential aged care in a secure environment, including end of life care.
- Residential aged care, dementia specific care, ageing in place, palliative/end of life care and respite care
- Care provided by a Registered Nurse and personal care assistants with Certificate III and/or Certificate IV qualifications
- All meals prepared fresh on site
- Lifestyle and activity program designed to promote wellbeing and stimulation
- Bus for outings
- On site hair salon
- Access to visiting allied health professionals including podiatry, physiotherapy, etc.
We hope you will consider Glengarry as an option for your aged care needs. Please call us to arrange an appointment and come and have a look around & meet some of our residents and staff.
Glengarry is part of Twilight Aged Care, a preferred provider of quality care services to communities in the north of Sydney.
Nursing home features
- Small home (44 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy, optometry, spiritual care
Types of care
Additional details: Registered Nurse on-site Monday-Friday; on call RN/Facility Manager after hours, weekend and public holidays