At Trinity Manor Burwood we foster and value our friendly and family type environment. We are located in a quiet leafy street and with only 45 beds permanent staff really get to know residents well and highly value the richness and experience they bring. We celebrate their passions with an inclusive lifestyle program.
We are fully accredited providing high quality nursing care in a warm and caring atmosphere.
We understand how difficult it can be when you are looking for residential care for your loved one. Come and speak to the staff and have a tour of the place to see how Trinity Manor Burwood can provide a home for your family member.
Our rooms are fully equipped:
- Single and companion rooms
- Ensuite to all rooms
- Cooling and heating in every room with individual climate control
- Telephone and TV connection capability in each room
- All rooms equipped with fully adjustable high-low beds.
Our facility prides its self on resident security and wellbeing:
- Nurse call bell system
- Secure garden and courtyard area
- Secure keypad for entry and exit
- Lifestyle program
- Pet therapy/in home aquarium
- Large flat screen televisions
- Full laundry service
- Multiple lounge and dining areas
- All meals are made on site and we cater to different dietary needs and requests
- There is a rotational menu with a variety of nutritional based meals
- Free on site underground parking
- Walking distance to tram line
- Hairdresser room
- Professional cleaning of facility daily ensure a fresh and professional atmosphere
- Pet friendly.
Medical and allied health services always available:
- 24 hour care by qualified RN Division 1 Nurses
- Visiting GP, dental and eye care services
- Physiotherapy program
- Podiatry services.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: We also cater for younger persons