Toosey is small local community based not-for-profit service servicing a predominantly rural community with a local Board of Directors.
Toosey offers the residents of the Northern Midlands Community and surrounding areas, the opportunity to stay close to their families and friends and to age in the community they have lived and worked in during their lifetime.
All services are delivered in accordance with the Aged Care Act.
The services offered to our community comprise of the following:
- Permanent accommodation, providing all the care our residents require to maintain a high quality of life in a peaceful, caring and friendly environment.
- Highly qualified and dedicated staff, providing the full range of required care.
- High level respite to the north and Northern Midlands communities who are eligible to access this service, offering much needed support to carers, thus allowing them to take a break from their responsibilities knowing their loved one is happy and comfortable in a warm & friendly and familiar environment.
- Two rural medical beds, managed by local GPs for short term non-acute care.
- Home Care, Community Home Support Program (CHSP) funded services & Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) Community Nursing, providing care and assistance to the aged community in their own environment.
- Allied health services.
- Day respite and social support.
- Independent living units.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: Includes Home Care, CHSP funded services, DVA Community Nursing
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Visiting Physiotherapists & Podiatrist as required