Join a Vibrant Community at The Mornington
The Mornington is home to a welcoming and friendly community, offering a wide range of activities that brings people together.
At The Mornington, we pride ourselves on a resident focused environment that empowers people to live independently with the support of an ongoing vibrant lifestyle. At the Mornington we offer an extensive activity calendar which gives you the opportunity to be as involved as you choose. Our friendly staff is committed to offering a welcoming and caring service to each individual resident. Some of our services include:
- Emergency call support is offered 24 hours a day support provided by registered nursing professionals:
- Respectful, helpful staff
- External home maintenance
- Lawn and grounds maintenance
- Complimentary shuttle bus service
- Medical and care services on site
- Proximity to ageing and care services
- Nutritional and delicious restaurant meals.
Our centrally located Clubhouse overlooks the expansive lake and creates a hub for people to meet and socialise. Whether you’re sitting down for a meal in our restaurant or enjoying
Happy Hour, the extensive range of facilities has something for everyone.
- Lawn bowls green
- Croquet lawn
- Beauty facilities
- Clubhouse lounge and bar
- Seabird restaurant
- Medical facilities
- Craft room
- BBQ area
- Men’s Shed
- Communal vegetable garden.
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Serviced apartments
Additional details: Some units are strata title