About The Mark and Dina Munzer Community Residence
Nestled in the heart of Caulfield, the Mark and Dina Munzer Community Residence is a specialised ‘extra service’ aged care facility catering to the discerning resident who expects the best.
Designed along the lines of a boutique five star hotel, the residence exudes style and space, combining a feeling of luxury with superior 24 hour qualified nursing care and warm hospitality, all within a uniquely heimish (homely) environment.
Your health is of the utmost importance and a comprehensive individual care plan is developed at admittance in consultation with you, your family and our health care team. Regular care planning meetings are held to update your preferences and requirements in line with your changing needs.
- Five star luxury nursing home
- 24-hour care
- Chef prepared meals
- Extra services packages (see below)
- Heimish environment
- Single rooms or double rooms available for couples/siblings
- Ensuite on all rooms
- Individual telephone (and personal phone number) for each room, with free local calls
- Specialised electric powered ‘high low’ nursing care bed in every room
- Remote control television - including free-to-air, in house movies and cable channels
- Air conditioner and hydronic heating in each room, plus reverse cycle zoned air conditioning in all lounges and multi-purpose areas
- Superior quality floor coverings, décor and fittings throughout the home - designed to invoke images of the Israeli landscape
- Innovative nurse call system
- Multi-purpose room with surround sound home cinema, entertainment area and full synagogue for Sabbath and festival services.
- Private function room available for special family occasions
- Three separate lounge and dining room areas, each with gas fireplaces and large plasma televisions
- Large general entertainment area plus three welcoming enclosed courtyards
- On site beauty salon and therapy room
- Two state-of-the-art kosher kitchens providing fine dining every day
- Modern in-house laundry providing full on site service.
Extra Service Packages
Healthy Ageing and Restorative Wellbeing:
- Additional physiotherapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, etc.
- Slow stream rehabilitation
Beauty and Pampering:
- Massage - foot, hand and scalp
Enhanced Social Independence:
- Sculptured painting, pottery etc.
- Music, creative writing, University of the 3rd Age (U3A)
- Outings to ballet, opera, theatre, symphony, galleries, museums, gardens and other cultural activities.
To find out more or organise a personal inspection, please call Jewish Care on (03) 8517 5999, send an enquiry or go to our website.