Japara South West Rocks is a haven for those seeking the delights of temperate coastal living. Nestled next to Hat Head National Park, and just moments from the coastline, Japara South West Rocks offers complete tranquillity and friendly community living.
Located close to the waterfront and local shops, cafes and restaurants, the best of beachside living is in easy reach. Start the day with Tai Chi or a morning walk, just some of our lifestyle options, before welcoming your guests on the alfresco balcony dining area or in the lush gardens.
With a range of stay options to suit your needs and our caring staff on hand, everything has been considered so you can enjoy a complete quality of life. From bus trips to barbeques, there’s always something happening at Japara. Our personalised lifestyle program offers a rich and rewarding range of activities designed for the wellbeing of everyone.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Bilingual staff
- Specialised, secure environment for those living with dementia
- Palliative care
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
Activities and services
- Personalised lifestyle program, 6 days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available