Located in Belmont in the heart of Geelong, The Belmont provides high quality aged care in a peaceful and friendly setting.
With its central location, you can remain living in familiar suburban surroundings, with the convenience of nearby shops and public transport. The Belmont offers:
- Permanent and respite care in private rooms with ensuites
- An on-site bulk billing medical centre open from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday to treat both our residents and the wider community
- A gymnasium offering tailored programs under the supervision of our in-house physiotherapy team
- Fully-equipped cafes where residents can relax and entertain their guests at no additional cost
- The opportunity to experience virtual reality in our state-of-the-art cinema
- The option to purchase Foxtel's Standard Aged Care Package or Premium Aged Care Package
- An exciting series of social activities tailored to our resident’s wellbeing
In our specially designed memory support environment our highly trained team applies an innovative approach to meeting the needs of residents.
The Belmont also offers respite care as an alternative to permanent aged care.
Our Admissions Coordinator is available on 0498 018 632 to discuss your individual needs and to provide you with a tour of our home.