Welcome to the family.
Tallwoods Corner is an aged care residence nestled in the leafy, upper north shore suburb of Wahroonga. Our delightful facility and lush gardens will allow you to immerse yourself in relaxation and serenity, while you are receiving 24 hour quality nursing care.
We are a small family run operation, who strive to provide you, your family and friends with the best care, comfort, luxury and state of the art amenities that you need in order to feel very much at home here with us at Tallwoods Corner.
With 30 years experience in aged care, huge amounts of passion for what we do and an excellent team of highly qualified and dedicated professionals working with us, we strive to exceed all your needs and expectations.
Your happiness, comfort and wellbeing is how we judge our success!
With our extra service status, we go to great lengths to provide all the added extras for better quality living. This includes a wide range of fresh gourmet meals by our in-house Chef, beautifully designed bedroom suites, common areas where you can expect to enjoy a wealth of lifestyle activities, along with in-house hairdressing salon and beauty bar, on-site cinema and beautifully landscaped terraces and gardens to relax with friends or family.
To ensure the very highest level of quality care, we have handpicked (through a rigorous interview and screening process), an excellent team of permanent staff, as well as allied health professionals who together, work hard to bring you enormous comfort – both physically and emotionally, incredible support, a sense of community, dignity, respect and an excellence in quality of lifestyle.
Here at Tallwoods Corner we offer:
- Care for those who are frail or physically dependent and those who require assistance in their day to day living
- Respite care for those who require a short stay
- Palliative care for extra special care
- 24 hour nursing care.
Every room is a 'room with a view' - spacious and flooded with natural light, all of our suites are professionally decordated and some are set around our wonderful atrium located at the very heart of our complex. Other rooms have views of the surrounding sculptured gardens and tropical plants. Everybody benefits from this beautiful, calming and tranquil setting. Special features include:
- Stylish, fully furnished single rooms with large ensuites, bright and sunny, with modern flat TV screens with cable TV, internet access and telephone outlet in each room
- On site library on each floor and common internet lounges
- Underground visitor parking garage
- Recreational activities, entertainment and bus trips (wheelchair accessible)
- And a physiotherapy studio.
Come join the family!
Phone now for an inspection on (02) 9847 3888 / (02) 9847 3800