Surgical House – Saniwaste Macerator and Curas Disposable Pulp Products
Infection Control is a growing concern in the aged care sector. Looking after both residents and staff, it is critical to minimise the risks associated with infection control and bedpan management is a key area. It’s what you don’t see on a reusable washed bedpan that is the problem. Bacteria such as MRSA can still remain on a bedpan even after washing.
The Saniwaste Panaway Macerator helps Aged Care facilities to break the infection cycle by using single-use disposable bedpans, bowls and other items. The Saniwaste Panaway Macerator offers one of the most advanced disposal systems available.
- Hands free opening
- Auto start when lid closes
- Deoderiser feed
- Energy efficient
- Can dispose up to 4 products at once
- Fast disposal cycle
- Uses cold water only
- Environmentally friendly
- 12 months parts warranty.
Volume discounts available
Curas Disposable Pulp Products
A complete range of disposable pulp products is now available from Surgical House. Made from 100% recycled newspaper this product range fully supports breaking the infection cycle. The products are biodegradable and suitable for use in the Macerator. The range includes:
- Curas Pulp Bed Pan
- Curas Pulp Slipper Pan
- Curas Pulp Male Urinal (round and square)
- Curas Pulp Female Urine Bottle
- Curas Pulp General Purpose Bowls
- Curas Pulp Sampling Cup
- Curas Pulp Measuring Jug.
- Call our Patient Care Equipment Specialist on 08-93814199
- Email us using the 'Make an Enquiry' tab above
- Click on the ‘View Website’ button