Surgical House – Aged Care Contego Flex Floorline Bed. Designed in Australia
For over 30 years Surgical House has been supporting Aged Care providers, Community Care providers, nursing services and the general public with all their medical and home healthcare product needs.
Launched Australia-wide in 2015 the new Contego Floorline Electric bed has been designed specifically for the aged care sector in Australia. Contego’s revolutionary patented design provides a solution to many of the problems facing modern care settings. Contego’s Flexbed design provides a safe and secure environment for residents or patients without impacting their physiological wellbeing which can be associated with conventional patient retention methods. An adjustable concave mattress platform can be activated to raise the sides of the mattress. The concave effect in most cases, provides a solution to issues commonly associated with the use of side rails.
- Unique Flexbed mattress platform
- Slimline design reduces the overall length of the bed while maintaining recognised total mattress area.
- Can be dismantled into lightweight easily transportable sections. Single person assembly possible
- Most alternating air mattress control units fi t securely on the slimeline end frames.
- Integrated cable management to suit all alternating air mattress systems
- Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg to 15º
- Removable head and footboards
- Cardiac chair positioning
- Bariatric capacity
- Ultra quiet operation
Volume break pricing is available for large quantities. Rental options are also available.
Surgical House can also offer the following for aged care:
- Hi Lo Electric 4 section bed
- Folding Hi Lo Electric 4 section bed
Mattress (Optional Extra)
- Comfortable 3 layer foam with memory foam on top
- Water resistant 3-way stretch cover
- Handles for easy carrying and manoeuvrability
Our innovative bed trolley is ideal for moving Hi Lo Beds around narrow doorways and corridors. The bed is lifted and rests on its side on the trolley.
For more information on this superior product, call our Patient Care Equipment Specialist on 08-9381 4199.
- Email us using the 'Make an Enquiry' tab above
- Click on the ‘View Website’ button
- Come into our showroom to see our full range and talk to one of our trained customer service staff.