With a SureSafe Emergency Call System you will never have to pay expensive ongoing fees. Simply save three numbers to dial in an emergency and feel safe and secure in your home. The SureSafe Alarm is only $219.00 fully delivered. So act now to feel safe and secure in your home.
We like to provide as much information to our customers as possible! If you have been thinking about a personal alarm but still have a few questions, we have the answers.
- Can I program the medical alarm to dial any numbers that I want, including mobile phones?
Yes, it can be programmed to dial any numbers – including mobile phones.
- Is the SureSafe personal alarm Australian Compliant?
Yes. We strive for the highest level of quality and compliance. Achieving both A-Tick and C-Tick accreditation by ACMA.
- How many medical alarm pendants does it come with?
The system comes with two medical alarm pendants with a large button.
- How many phone numbers can I program in?
The personal alarm can be programmed with up to three phone numbers.
- What if the number called goes to a recorded message?
The SureSafe system must be acknowledged by the person answering who must push any button on their phone to show they are a real person who can act on the emergency situation. Otherwise the system will continue to cycle through the phone numbers which are programmed into the system.
- What is the range of the medical alarm pendant?
Up to 50 metres in open air, although this may vary according to the structure and layout of your home. We recommend that you test the range upon purchasing the SureSafe personal alarm system.
- Does it have two-way communication capability?
Yes. The base alarm unit has a built-in speaker and microphone for hands-free communication.
- If I can’t speak, how will the person who answers the call know it is me?
When you install your SureSafe medical alarm you record a message that plays as soon as one of your emergency call numbers answers. This message should tell them who you are and that you need immediate help.
- Is there a warranty with this product?
Yes. The SureSafe personal alarm system comes with a 12 month warranty.
- Are there any ongoing costs?
No there are no ongoing monthly or annual fees. You purchase the personal alarm wall unit and two pendants and that is it.
- Is it easy to use?
Very easy. Follow the simple instructions to plug it in to your existing telephone line, program in your emergency contact numbers and you are ready to go.
- What do I need to have at home to use it?
All you need is a standard telephone line and access to a power socket close by. All other connections are provided.
- Will the system work if I have a power cut at home?
Yes. The base alarm unit takes four x AAA batteries as back-up should this occur.
SureSafe Alarms are committed to the belief that the ability to maintain independent living and age with dignity should be the right of everyone, not only for those that can afford it. With that in mind, we have built our business with the goal of providing a high quality product and service at a price that is affordable to all.