As an essential service Stryder is still operating during lockdown and providing transport for medical, COVID and flu vaccination appointments and essential shopping trips. Stryder follow a strict COVID safety plan and all buses/cars are hygienically cleaned after each use.
Stryder is the funded Community Transport Provider for *CHSP clients, referred to them through My Aged Care, who live in the Ryde and Hunters Hill Local Government Areas (LGAs) which covers over 30 suburbs.
Stryder is also a registered **NDIS service provider and can provide transport solutions for NDIS participants within the Northern Sydney region
Transport support also extends to those on Home Care Packages and other vulnerable people that require transport assistance.
Stryder's 'door to door' transport is now available Saturdays with services ranging from:
- Medical Appointment Transport - including vaccination, rehab, dialysis. general .medical appointments.
- Lower North Shore Shuttle – Their mini-bus collects clients from their home for their trip to the Lower North Shore Area. The bus runs on a timetable and departs four times per day. It travels via Ryde, Greenwich, Lane Cove, Chatswood, North Sydney, St Leonards and Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Flexiride Everyday Transport Service – For personal appointments. A great service to visit friends, local shopping centres (Ryde, Hunters Hill and surrounds), transport hubs, clubs
- Shopping Services – Group shopping services, twice weekly to Macquarie Centre, and weekly to Gladesville shops and Cox’s Road North Ryde.
- Social Outings –Extensive social program to clients. A variety of trips are available, from local Sydney Metro destinations to ones further afield like the Central Coast, Blue Mountains and Wollongong.
- NDIS Transport – helping participants access workplaces, activity centres, as well as general community access.
Bus Hire - available to community, social, sporting, school, senior and church groups. Subsided rates available for CHSP groups.
Night Ryder - Bus Hire available for night events 7 days a week including and not limited to corporate Christmas parties, staff shuttle and event transfers
*CHSP = Commonwealth Home Support Program funding.
**NDIS = National Disability Insurance Scheme