At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent's Care Services Yennora (locally known as Rosary Village) is a comfortable residential aged care facility where residents enjoy a welcoming and close-knit community. Our services are complemented by extensive community facilities and activities, beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens, and our friendly and committed staff and volunteers. Yennora is part of Greater Western Sydney, roughly 29km from the Sydney CBD. Our Yennora facility is located just minutes from shopping, medical and transport services.
Residents’ spacious single rooms include a private ensuite, LCD televisions, air-conditioning and built in wardrobes. A number of rooms have separate kitchenettes, lounge and dining areas, and resident's accommodation is complemented by our Village Centre, chapel, common rooms, dining areas, library, hairdressing salon and our own private park.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Diverse care options, including low care, high care, dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by qualified practitioners
- Well-appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Personal telephone access (additional costs apply)
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists and podiatrists.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
Additional key features include:
- Regular social events, activities and concerts
- Landscaped gardens
- Private park with extensive walking paths
- Covered barbeque area
- Wi-Fi internet access throughout the facility
- Library facilities
- Hairdressing salon
- Chapel with daily services.
Nursing home features
- Large home (141 beds)
- Specialist services: Pet therapy, diversional therapy
Types of care
Additional details: Live entertainment and private park with gazebo