At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Toowoomba has a long and rich history of serving the Darling Downs. Located in a quiet leafy neighbourhood in the garden city of Toowoomba, the residential living community is set in lovely landscaped gardens and offers a range of comfortable accommodation options. Local parklands, shopping, entertainment, and medical and transport services are also just a few minutes away.
Residents enjoy spacious, private rooms with an ensuite bathroom, plus garden or courtyard views.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our
promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Extensive activities program
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- On-site chapel
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including low care, high care, secure dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Well appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Telephone and Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and hearing services
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you.