At St Vincent's Care Services, we make you the priority.
Our Southport community offers an enviable retirement lifestyle in a relaxed coastal location. Set in a beautifully landcaped village environment, our independent living units are fully self-contained, feature modern furnishings, and are complemented by community amenities and support services.
Situated in a quiet location yet still conveniently located near local amenities, St Vincent's Care Services Southport (locally known as Villa La Salle) offers the best of both worlds for retirement living. With waterfront parklands, shops, restaurants, entertainment, medical facilities, public transport and local bowls and RSL clubs only a short distance away, you will have plenty of social activities on offer for when you want to get out and about.
Our self contained apartments and excellent shared facilities offer residents an ideal retirement community.
On-site services and activities available to you include:
- 24-hour emergency assistance with pendant call buttons available
- Indoor pool and spa
- Hairdressing salon
- Barbeque and entertainment area
- Activity room, library and reading room
- Community and computer room, secure Wi-Fi internet in common areas
- Regular outings using our village bus
- Covered parking
- Regular scheduled visits by allied health professionals
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Access to St Vincent's Care Services Community Care packages for assistance with daily living and care needs (subject to availability and care requirements)
- Guest units for families to stay in when visiting (bookings essential)
- Co-located with residential aged care, should your needs change in the future (subject to availability and care requirements).
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.
Additional details: 24 hour emergency call system; two guest units available; library, pool/spa, BBQ also on site