At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Southport is situated in the heart of the Gold Coast, offering a relaxed coastal environment within walking distance of waterfront parklands, local amenities, retail, dining and recreational facilities, as well as a number of local hospitals. Our Southport community offers an enviable retirement lifestyle, with residential living, independent living and community living services all available within the same location.
Residents’ spacious, private rooms include an ensuite, air-conditioning, garden views, and access to balcony and patio areas.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Fully landscaped courtyards and garden
- Library and reading room
- Community and computer room, including indoor bowling green
- Barbeque and entertainment area
- Hairdressing salon
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including secure dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Well appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Telephone and Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and hearing services
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (94 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pastoral Care