At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support .
St Vincent's Care Services Mitchelton offers an enviable retirement lifestyle within a quiet, leafy suburb less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. Residents enjoy the best balance of independence and support, with our residential living, independent living and community living services all available within the same location.
Our independent living apartments offer a maintenance-free, comfortable retirement lifestyle within a welcoming community. Residents enjoy fully self-contained, one-, two- or three-bedroom, private accommodation, with the comfort and security of onsite services. All of our residences are refurbished with modern finishes, air-conditioning, and 24-hour emergency call buttons. The community is well served by transport links and nearby shopping, entertainment and medical services. Residents enjoy comfort and convenience, as well as the peace and tranquillity of mature gardens and city and mountain views.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
On-site features and services include:
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity room for functions and events
- Library and reading room
- Hairdressing salon co-located with aged care home
- Reflection and prayer room
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Access to St Vincent’s Home Care services
- Co-located with residential aged care, should your needs change in the future.