At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
Our Mitchelton residents enjoy a relaxed retirement lifestyle within a friendly and welcoming community, with the comfort and security of on-site services. Our self-contained, architect designed independent living apartments offer privacy and maintenance-free living.
Located within a quiet, leafy suburb just eight kilometres from the city centre, our community is well served by transport links and nearby shopping, entertainment and medical services. You will enjoy comfort and convenience, as well as the peace and tranquillity of mature gardens and city and mountain views.
All of our residences at St Vincent's Care Services Mitchelton (locally known as Oxford Park Retirement Community) are refurbished and feature modern finishes, air-conditioning and 24-hour emergency call buttons.
In addition to participating in events organised by the active social committee, you can take advantage of our extensive shared facilities and activities, as well as our community living services. Then, if the time comes when you need additional care, you will be given priority access to our co-located residential living accommodation (subject to availability and care requirements).
- Maintained gardens and external areas
- Barbeques and outdoor activities held in the piazza
- Meetings and gatherings held in the well appointed community room
- Active social committee
- Two minute drive to popular cafes and restaurants
- Three minute drive to Brookside Shopping Centre; weekly trips by village mini bus
- Close to Oxford Park train station, local bus stops, local RSL and sporting clubs
- Nightly security patrols
- Reflection and prayer room, with regular Catholic mass and mulit-denominational services
- Community Living packages available to assist with daily living and care needs
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.