At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent's Care Services Mitchelton offers an enviable retirement lifestyle within a quiet, leafy suburb less than 10 kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. Residents enjoy the best balance of independence and support, with our residential living, independent living and community living services all available within the same location.
Residents’ spacious, private rooms include a private ensuite, air-conditioning, garden views, and access to balcony and patio areas. Residents enjoy comfort and convenience, as well as the peace and tranquillity of mature gardens and city and mountain views. Our location is well-served by transport links and nearby shopping, entertainment and medical services.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing.
On-site features and services include:
- Dedicated dementia care building, Shannon House
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Spacious barbeque and entertainment area
- Community and activity rooms for functions and events
- Library and reading room
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing salon
- Reflection and prayer room
- Regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including low care, high care, secure dementia care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Well appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Telephone and Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and hearing services
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you.