At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent's Care Services Maroochydore is a contemporary, lifestyle-oriented aged care and community support service. Located in a master-planned Catholic community precinct on Queensland's famed Sunshine Coast, residents enjoy the convenience of numerous restaurants, cafes and shops within walking distance. The site includes Stella Maris Catholic Church, a café with alfresco dining, and a community wellness centre where the St Vincent’s Care Services Community Living team is based. Our Community Living service provides an extensive range of tailored, in-home support services for seniors across the Sunshine Coast.
The building is architecturally designed to take advantage of sea breezes, with residents’ private rooms complemented by generous common areas and views of landscaped gardens and green spaces. Some residents located on the upper floors also enjoy views out to the hinterland, Maleny and Dulong, including Mount Coolum, the Maroochy River and the ocean. Each private room features an ensuite bathroom and contemporary furnishings, with select rooms and suites offering additional features such as kitchenettes and balconies.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Regular social events, activities, concerts and outings
- Pastoral care for all denominations
- Beauty and hairdressing centre
- Library and business centre
- Theatre room
- Craft corner, activities area and sky bar.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including secure dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Well appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Telephone and Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and hearing services
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care