At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
You can rely on us for tailored support to help you maintain your lifestyle and stay connected to your community. We take the time to get to know you and tailor support to meet your unique needs.
We can assist you with everything from lending a hand with day-to-day chores, help you manage your medication, take you to your appointments, provide nursing level services, through to supporting participation in leisure and wellness activities — whatever you need. We provide quality, reliable at-home support. When you book a service, we deliver. To find out more, call our Team on 1800 316 772.
Your program of support is managed by a dedicated Community Home Care Coordinator — someone you can depend on and who understands your needs and interests. They ensure all services are delivered to the highest standard by a professional, friendly team. All our staff have extensive training, and live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day.
Our most commonly requested services include:
• Personal care — dignified and respectful support with personal tasks such as showering, grooming and dressing
• Nursing care — assistance with managing health conditions and acute nursing needs within the familiarity of your own home
• Domestic assistance — help with day-to-day activities such as cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing sheets and grocery shopping
• Home maintenance — co-ordination of regular mowing and gardening, household repairs and external cleaning
• Transport — help with getting ‘out and about’ — in an air-conditioned St Vincent’s Care Services car or via taxi
• Social support — companionship and support to pursue activities of interest
• Exercise and rehabilitation — support to maintain your fitness or get back on your feet after surgery, illness or injury
• Respite care — short-term and long-term, full-time care provided by qualified and experienced staff in your own home or one of our residential living communities.
• Post Hospital Support — for short-term recovery support after a hospital stay
• Meal preparation — assisting clients to prepare healthy home-made meals.
Extended network of services and support
Should the time come when you need additional care, we’re perfectly positioned to assist with a complete range of care options to suit your needs.
Our residential aged care communities in south-east Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria offer exceptional care and support 24-hours-a-day, complemented with lifestyle amenities and activities. As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia — the nation’s largest Catholic health and aged care provider — our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world-class health network.
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
- Art therapy
- Auditory verbal therapy
- Behavioural support
- Immersion therapy
- Mental health
- Music therapy
- Rehabilitation services
- Sensory integration therapy
- Therapeutic supports
Additional details: Therapists may be outsourced as required. All services must meet eligible home care package criteria, or we can assist you to access accredited and appropriate services through our private funded service option.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: We are able to access supplements attached to your home care package, where appropriate criteria is met.